Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello 2015!!!!



I can't believe it has been almost a year since my last blog post. I REALLY can't believe 2014 is already over! 2014 seems to have gone by in a flash.

Like many others, I seem to start out the new year with a lot of motivation for my goals that within a few months seem to fizzle out. I really enjoyed my "To-Do" list in 2010 and kept on top of it, although I was horrible at posting blog updates about it. So similar to 2010, this year I thought I might set some monthly mini-goals. There are lots of things I want to focus on this year. There are lot of things I went to do better... or be better at. But rather than using "better" as a goal, which can easily turn into excuses for displaying a minimum amount of effort, I have decided to challenge myself.
  • I challenge myself to blog at least at least once a month.
  • I challenge myself to try a creative photography technique at least once a month.
  • I challenge myself to create something scrapbooking related at least once a month. 
  • I challenge myself to one health related goal at least once a month. (i.e. quit soda, no fast food, no chocolate, etc.)
  • I challenge myself to have mommy and me time with David at least once a month.
  • I challenge myself to make sure Jonathan and I get date nights at least once a month.
  • I challenge myself to keep up on monthly roundups.
I feel I have missed documenting a lot of David's cute little sayings or milestones that I know I will want to look back on some day. I am hoping if I keep up on my roundups, I will document these little things on a regular basis, even if I can't get around to adding them to my scrapbooks for a while. It's a LOT harder to try and remember what he was up to two months ago, let alone two years ago, when I am finally getting around to scrapping the photos.

Hello to 2015 and hello to challenging myself to be a better me!

No comments: