Saturday, August 29, 2015

Project Life - December 2014

Using the Merry & Bright kit

I used this kit for my layout for December of last year. I am really hoping PL comes out with some additional Christmas themed kits this year!

December is my absolute favorite time of year. I have used the advent calendar to make sure we have lots of family time and family activities. I can tell it's becoming Jonathan's and David's favorite time of year also because of all the stuff I plan for us to do. It doesn't hurt that it's also David's birthday, Santa's visit and Christmas all thrown in there too!

The photo in the middle on the left is David on his third birthday, holding a photo of himself on his second birthday, where he was holding a photo of himself on his first birthday. I hope to continue this for as long as he possibly lets me!























I LOVE this photo of David on the bottom left. This is the moment he saw Santa come through the door at auntie's house. The pure joy on his face is so priceless!

Some detail


No comments: