Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. I am so SO thankful for Karen Russell's Blog for inspiring me to let go of my camera comfort zone and start shooting in Manual again. It just got too easy to use Auto and as a result, I didn't like my photos as much. So here's some photos from Easter Sunday at my sister Connie's house:

Carter showing off his strawberry face






















Miss Madison in her beautiful Easter Dress























Carter's gave us all a taste of the wrath of his new toy
















And my favorite of the whole day, the Winslow munchkins all together

1 comment:

Deanna Milne said...

Cute pictures! Yes, I prefer manual on my camera too (it's not as high tech as yours, but still, manual rocks! I basically never use auto.)