Friday, April 11, 2008

I LOVE being an auntie!

I volunteered to watch my new niece Isabella on Saturday so Mom and Dad could have a night out. I knew they were getting a little stir crazy so I figured they could use it. And sneaky me, I used the auntie time to shoot a few photos of Isabella. She loves the light and is so attentive while she is awake, and she's definitely model potential! Look at her pose... =)




So as I am implementing the Library of Memories scrapbook system, I am finding a lot of relational correlations between past photos that I never would have though of before since I didn't have any of my photos printed. Melanie and Luigi talk a lot about how Isabella constantly lays down and sleeps with her arms above her head, as you can see in the photos above. Well, as I sorted through some older photos, I found this photos of our dad and Erin (our other sister) when she was a munchkin.


















I smell a scrapbook page coming....

Next time... more 12-of-12. This time it's a Saturday and my other nieces birthday, for which I am making a cake, YIKES!

=)
Lynne

1 comment:

Deanna Milne said...

What a family resemblance! How funny!