Sunday, July 27, 2008

31 Things...

I've seen this done and thought it would be cool to start the tradition for myself. Some kind of list of things that correlate to your age on your birthday every year. So this year I started with 31 Things I am Thankful for at 31.























Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS. Paper Template: Jen Caputo through at Scrapbook Graphics. Brushes: Mindy Terasawa at www.designerdigitals.com. Fonts: Engravers, Rage Italic, and CK_Ali's Handwriting.

The journaling reads:

31 Things I am thankful for at 31


Beating the heat in the pool - Finally feeling financially stable - My haircut appointment on Wednesday - Dad is still cancer-free - Twopeasinabucket.com - My new job - Green Tangerines: my favorite place to shop - 4:30 p.m.: quittin’ time!- Friends old and new - Stacy Julian’s Library of Memories photo system - Emily, Maddy, Carter, Andrew, Bailey, and Isabella - Quiet Time - Netflix - Sadie, who, however big she gets, will always be my puppy - Diet Dr. Pepper really DOES taste more like regular Dr. Pepper - The way Jonathan can still make me laugh so hard that I cry - My iPod - Air conditioning - Our great neighbors and friends, Mark and Brenda - The plant I have kept alive for three whole years! - My creativity - Family dinners - Living here and truly calling it home - Adobe Photoshop image editing capabilities - A nice glass of wine - Walks in downtown - Michi Rolls...yum! - My Canon Digital Rebel - An awesome group of co-workers - Curling up on the sofa with a good book - Still feeling young at 31

No comments: