Saturday, October 24, 2009

Budget Lighting Model Shoot

A couple of weeks ago, I had an amazing opportunity to attend a seminar through a meetup group Click Monkeys. Time Engle was the host and taught us about his lighting system while allowing us an opportunity to photograph some models he had brought in his different lighting scenarios. Here are my results...

This is Naomi Garner







































































































AND this is Kaitlyn Methot





































































































































































































































And my FAVORITE from the day....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning shots, love the lighting changes :-)
Hello from class *waves*

Jan said...

I love your photographs. Photography is one hobby I would love to be able to spend more time cultivating. If I only had subjects to practice on.

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Naomi Garner and I'm not sure how else to contact you, but I would really appreciate it if you could either take my name off of this blog so that it no longer comes up in search engines or (preferably) took my pictures down (at least the extremely distasteful ones, I obviously had a severe acne problem at that point in time and should not have been modeling). None the less I really don't want these photos all over the internet where anyone who types my name into google can see them in an instant. It would much appreciated...