Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 1

I am very excited that I have actually stayed on top of this project this year! I am especially excited that I told Jonathan about it and there have been several times he has picked up the camera to get some photos for it too!

I have had week 1 done for several weeks now, just haven't had a chance to photograph it and get it posted, so here goes. Project Life 2012 Week 1:













THE LEFT SIDE:






















The photos:


























































The journaling cards:

From the Clementine Digi Kit. I used the grid part from a title card and used the polka dot from a background card. Font is CK Becky's Hand.















Card and arrows are from the Clementine Digi Kit. I forget the fonts though!















Card and Thurs sticker are from the Clementine Digi Kit. The font is Courier New. I am liking the typewriter look on others pages and am thinking I may have to check out Goodwill for an old typewriter so I can use some of my own journaling stickers from my stash!
















THE RIGHT SIDE:






















The photos:





























The "Cherish the Everyday" stamp is from the Cobalt Digi Kit
















The Cards:

Both cards are from the Clementine Digi Kit. Font is Courier New and the little floral border across the top of the card in the middle is Stampn' Up.















Card is from the Clementine Digi Kit. Font is Courier New.















Card is from the Clementine Digi Kit. Font is Courier New.

















I have gotten a little more experimental with changing colors and mix and matching kits as I get further into this project. Eventually I want to add more physical elements from my stash and maybe even make my own cards too. That all requires time, though, which is something that is in short supply around here with an 8 week old! In the mean time, I am still really enjoying the fact that I am staying on top of these every week and getting these done!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Project life is a system created by Becky Higgins to simplify how we document life and preserve memories. You can find out more about Project Life here. You can find more of my Project Life posts here.

No comments: