Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Project Life 2012 - Week 2

I finally got the finishing touches on my Project Life week 2 layout! So here it is:













The Left Side:





















The Photos:

Monday sticker is from the Turquoise Edition Digi Kit. Font is Courier New.


















































The tag is from the Clementine Edition digi kit. Font is Courier New.
















The journaling cards:

This card recolored from the Turquoise Edition Digi Kit. Font is Courier New.
















The Right Side:





















The Photos:

The Good Stuff square element is from Cafe Press















The tag is from the Clementine Edition digi kit. Font is Courier New.



















































The Journaling Cards:

All cards are from the Turquoise Edition Digi Kit. Font is Courier New. On this card, I used a shrunken down version of one of the paper elements from the turquoise kit for the little red dotted border.















On this card, I resized it and used the green paper from the turquoise kit as the background.















I didn't mess with this card from the kit! But I did add the "1" from my American Crafts Thicker collection:

















_____________________________________________________________________________________

Project life is a system created by Becky Higgins to simplify how we document life and preserve memories. You can find out more about Project Life here. You can find more of my Project Life posts here.

No comments: