Sunday, November 4, 2012

Project Life Catch Up - Weeks 4 & 5

I'm obviously guilty of being a horrible blogger!!! 

We have been quite busy with our adventures with our little man and also recently with the good news of the purchase of our new home! We close on Thursday and will be moving in over Thanksgiving weekend. Our little family has been very blessed with this great opportunity and we look forward to spending many years in our new place.

With all that going out, I have still actually managed to keep up with Project Life! I am absolutely LOVING this project and think I will continue it in years to come. But I have been horrible about scanning and uploading, so I made a goal this weekend as I packed my scrap stuff to take photos of some of my PL stuff as well as some recent layouts. 

So over this next week, I hope to overload my blog with scrapping updates! Starting today with week 4 and Week 5.

Here is Week 4:

The full layout


Left Side Close Up


The Insert Close Up



Right Side Close Up - I put in my weekly grocery store receipt. I figured it might be cool to look back and remember how expensive we thought things were at this time.




And here is Week 5

The Full Layout


The Left Side


The Right Side


Many more weeks coming soon!

No comments: