Sunday, June 7, 2015

Project Life 2014 - February

And on to February. This one took me several hours that weekend just to make up my mind on this layout. I finally bit the bullet and decided I was wasting too much time and just needed to simplify things. I initially wasn't happy with this and felt like I made hasty decisions just to get it done, but looking at it now, I think it is one of my favorites!

Using the Project Life Blush Kit and lots of Simple Stories Letters and Stickers













Close up of the Left side. The February title was from an OLD Creative Imaginations monthly Sticker Sheet. The letter stickers are all Simple Stories and I made the arrow on my Silhouette Cameo.























Close up of the Right Side. The little labels are by Kaitlin Sheaffer, who offers several colors as free printables HERE. I love love love these and used several throughout this year's layouts. I printed several colors before I headed out to the crop so it was easy to just cut them out as I needed them.























The Details
















Til Next Time!

No comments: