Sunday, February 5, 2017

Exciting News (a bit late!)






I was SO excited to learn in November that I made the Project Life Creative Team, I could hardly contain myself! But I had to keep it a secret until the end of December, when it was officially announced. And then fail of all fails, like most people, life got away with me. I started a new job, started the last of three classes until I receive my Bachelor’s degree, and tried to get through the holidays with houseguests and a five year-old. Blah, blah, blah...

So now that life is finally settling into somewhat of a routine, I am officially announcing that I am on the 2017 Project Life Creative Team. Woot Woot!  If you would like to check out the official announcement on Becky's Blog, you can go here. That's me, just to the left if the word Scrapbooking in the title.

I will be exclusively designing from the Project Life App, which I used for my 2016 album. I am elated that 2016 is scrapped and in the books with a two-page spread for each week of the year. The app makes it so easy to do this that I plan to keep this up for 2017. Maybe even start on some of my childhood years that I have wanted to scrap for many, many moons!

Stay tuned for lots of creative goodies this year!


No comments: