Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catch-Up...

So I'm way behind on keeping up with my December Daily journaling, and I figured if I don't catch-up now, I probably never will! So here goes...

Friday, December 5th...


We spent the evening across the street with the Keyes'. Mark got his bonus and let Brenda do the honors of opening the envelope...






















Saturday, December 6th...


My first scheduled photo shoot with the Intiso's. Unfortunately, by the time everyone was ready for photos, Isabella was ready for her nap! So there weren't too many to choose from. But she still looks adorable, as cranky as she was...
































































I call this one her 1980's look....















And although it's really grainy, this is the best I was able to salvage of the family photos...






















Sunday, December 7th...

I spent the day putting up the tree and decorating the house... oh, and it was all by MYSELF, cause where else would Jonathan be on a Sunday?






















And there's something about the final touch of the topper on the tree that always reminds me of being at home with my mom and putting the angel on her tree. It was always a special treat to be able to do that and be hoisted up or up on a chair to finish it off. I think it was a tradition when she grew up too!






















I'm being summoned out the door for a ladies night, so I'll have to catch up on the rest of the week later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're getting further behind! :-)