Monday, December 1, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....















The sight of my house all decorated and ready as I drove up tonight made me sing this song out loud! I love the holidays and this year have decided to document it in a December Daily Album inspired by the Ali Edwards project here on her blog.

We're back safe and sound from our trip to Arizona. We spent time with Jonathan's parents and his two sisters, went gambling and shopping in Laughlin, played games, and in the spirit of Thanksgiving... ate until we could hardly breathe!

My favorite photo from the weekend is a classic Ashcraft family photo! Mom really wanted a family photo together before we all left, but no one could stop laughing long enough to take one all together. This is more typical of how they all look all the time when they get together then anything I could have ever posed!

No comments: