Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bad Bad Blogger....

Again! I can't believe how long it's been since I have posted.

The last six months or so have been very hard on me and my family. I hated my job with a passion, the whole getting older and the outlook of having kids looking grimmer and grimmer, my sister getting laid off, my niece in the hospital, and on and on and on.... But now things are definitely looking up. I started a new job that I think I am going to totally love! It's a career change for me so it was really nerve racking when I was deciding whether to take it or not, but even after two days, I feel like I finally found my niche. And being away from my last job has really helped me realize how stifled I was there. But that's enough about that!

Hopefully things will look up for my sister soon too. She is a teacher and had only been in this district for two years, but thankfully, she is #1 on the seniority list, so hopefully they will restructure or someone else will quit or something and she will have her job come the new school year! Keep your fingers crossed for her.

My niece is out of the hospital but is slow going on her healing. She is only two and is being put through a lot. Not to mention how much my brother and sister-in-law are going through with spending two weeks in the hospital with their son just eight months ago. Send them lots of prayers for all their health and safety. They could really use it!

I am excited about another scrap night with Melanie on Saturday. I'm feeling inspired again so hopefully I can get some stuff done! In the mean time, here's a couple layouts I finished in the last few weeks...













No comments: