Sunday, February 8, 2015

Project Life Catch-Up

Since I just started up again with blogging, I discovered how far behind I was on posting my Project Life layouts (or ay layouts at all!). I originally started this blog to be able to keep friends and family up-to-date on family happenings. So in an effort to at least get PL posted, this should be one of many posts on my Project Life posting catch-up all the way back from 2012.

Week 35

Using Katie Nelson's Dear Mother Kit.


 
Detail


Week 36

Using Baby Edition for Him designed by Lili Niclass 



Detail



Week 37

Using the Cobalt kit designed by Kim Gayton



Detail


Week 38

 Using the Olive Edition kit designed by Heather Bailey




Weeks 39 & 40

There were a couple of weeks during the year that I did not have enough photos for a full layout so I combined them with other weeks. 

Using Beautiful Morning Kit by Karen Lewis


 Detail


















I shall return for more!.....

No comments: