Saturday, February 21, 2015

Project Life In Progress

I am working on my 2014 Project Life album tonight and thought I would post a bit about my work in progress. I am in the middle of placing photos for my November layout, which started out looking like this...



















I was still going through photos in Bridge, which looked like this...



















Thanksgiving was my last event related folder to choose photos from and I still had a few slots to fill so I started browsing my November Misc file. Even after choosing all the photos for the slots, I ended up changing the layout of the photos at least a dozen times before I ended up with this...



















Once I fill December, I plan to go back and fill in cards for July - December. Once that is done, I can stamp and use overlays or word art on the photos, fill the cards with journaling, and then print. I am hoping to finish this before a two day scrapbook retreat in three weeks. Right now, here is what my whole 2014 album looks like...



















I actually took this screenshot as I was still filling photos in so you can see how much I moved around after this. It's pretty exciting to see it all come together!

No comments: