Sunday, September 21, 2008

12-of-12 - September 2008

After three hours trying to get my sewing machine to work and wasting a whole spool of thread, I decided to do this digitally. Once in Photoshop, I was done within 30 minutes!!! When will I learn my lesson?

Here is my September 12-of-12:






















A scraplift of a layout by Lisa Truesdell from the latest Scrabooks Etc. mag.

Adobe Photoshop CS2, Paper is Ali Edwards from her CK kit of the month digital kit, fonts are: Ck_Ali's Handwriting, Hightower Text, and Jane Austen

The journaling around the photos reads:

"Photos from left to right, top to bottom: My Mac face-paint.. or make-up, the book I finished reading again today - The Magus, paperwork at work for the open enrollment meeting, big ol’ photo o’ me, My busy calendar from the week, a blog post about today being the tenth anniversary of my first date with jonathan, toys given by the EAp stress management trainer, the stress-relievers board from the EAP class, a card I made at a stamping event that night, the book I started - Twilight, another card made that night, and stamping stuff I used at the event."

=)
Lynne

No comments: