Friday, October 3, 2008

And the week continues....

This week continues to grow in excitement for me. I got a kick lately of submitting for magazines and design teams and figured nothing would happen for either, but at least I was inspired to start creating for submitting. So I get the notice on Wednesday that the magazine I submitted to wants to publish me, then I get the notice today that I've been accepted on a design team!!!

I will begin creating soon for A Page in Time Scrapbook kit club. I have been a member receiving their kits for close to a year now so I know I already love what they have to offer. It will be exciting (and a challenge!) to actually sit down and use some the stuff and get some layouts done - instead of just hoarding it and saving it for that special rainy day! =)

So look out for more of that soon!

'Til next time.....
Lynne
Officially to be Published scrapper, and A Page in Time Scrapbook design team member

ETA: Since the CK magazine is already out, I can finally add the layout that was published. This is my August 12-of-12 layout, officially published in CK Magazine!

1 comment:

Deanna Milne said...

Wow! Congrats on all your new accomplishments! That's exciting! Can I have your autograph? :)