Friday, October 10, 2008

Design Your Life...

I've been taking the Cathy Zielske Design Your Life Class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking starting last week and I am totally LOVING it! I have taken classes before at BPS but never really kept up or was motivated to do any of the projects. I just hoarded the instructions the "some day" that I would put everything together. But I have to say that I am learning a lot in this class and am truly enjoying keeping up with the projects. I get the added bonus of actually completing a bunch of layouts too!

So here is the first layout I did based off her Sketch #1. The concept of based on symmetrical design.






















Supplies: Cardstock - Stampin' Up, PP is from my stash and the journaling block I created in Photoshop CS2.

The photos are of my niece Isabella who will be 7 months next week! Holy cow!

The journaling reads: "Little Isabella grows quickly, right before our eyes. Little Isabella looks more and more like her Mommy every day, especially when she smiles. Little Isabella is quite the darling of this family! Little Isabella is a photographer's dream, sitting pretty in pink!"

No comments: